The following position is currently available:
Job Title: Maintenance/CNC Repair/General Building Repair
Classification: Full Time
- Understanding of CNC programming codes for troubleshooting machine tool problems
- Understanding of Fanuc machine controls
- Read electrical schematics
- Read and interpret blue prints
- Rig and install CNC and other machines
- Read precision measuring instruments such as Oscilloscopes, Digital Volt Meters, etc.
- Knowledge of 120 volt and 208/460 volt three phase
- Understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Understanding of plumbing and general day-to-day building repairs
- High School Diploma Required.
- Electronics Trade School Graduate – Preferred.
- Trouble Shooting of Electronic Circuitry
- Organized and Detailed Oriented
Interested applicants please apply between the hours of 9am – 3pm Monday through Friday or email resume to email@example.com