The following positions are currently available:
Job Title: Tradesman 3
Classification: Regular Full-Time
• Performs routine duties under the guidance of the Maintenance Manager.
• Performs preventative building maintenance.
• Assists other skilled maintenance workers with projects for the purpose of completing projects in a safe, efficient manner.
• Performs routine plumbing repairs such as threading and replace pipe, repairing leaks, etc.
• Performs routine electrical repairs such as changing light bulbs or fluorescent lamps and ballast and light fixtures.
• Assist with interior and exterior maintenance such as painting, roof repairs, snow removal and exterior lawn and landscape maintenance.
• Miscellaneous duties as necessary.
• High School diploma or GED preferred.
• One (1) year building maintenance experience or any equivalent combination of training and experience.
• Valid driver’s license.
Accepting internal and external candidates.
Interested applicants please apply in Human Resources or call (847) 669-4512 or (847) 669-4442.